Since 1934 Ashford Handicrafts has become the world-leader in the manufacturer of spinning wheels and weaving looms. Over 800,000 wheels and loom are in use in over forty countries.
We are delighted that we are represented in so many countries by passionate and knowledgeable distributors and dealers.
We have developed a five-day Retreat for the Ashford Dealer from around the world who wants to know more about the Ashford range. Held in Ashburton, New Zealand, at the home of Ashford Handicrafts Ltd, the Retreat is a “hands-on” learning experience.
- Use all our different spinning wheels, weaving looms, carding equipment, fibres, yarns, and accessories. Gain knowledge and insight on each product’s attributes and selling features.
- Discuss with the marketing team ways to promote the range that have been successful in different parts of the world.
- Tour the Ashford factory to see where and how the products are made and meet the staff.
- Meet Richard Ashford to discuss future product development.
- Meet other dealers from around the world.
- Take home helpful resources including a Dealer Manual and samples you have made.
- Stay on local farms on the outskirts of Ashburton in comfortable and warm home stays.
If time permits after your Ashford retreat, stay on and enjoy a New Zealand holiday. Experience our beautiful scenery, culture and warm hospitality.