This popular loom is now available in two sizes with the NEW 40cm (16ins) weaving width.
Weave scarves and fabric lengths for garments or sample all your favourite rigid heddle patterns, textures and colours.
- Built-in second heddle option
- Natural finish
- Strong handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally
- Kit includes:
- step-by-step colour instruction booklet
- 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reed
- two shuttles
- warping peg and clamps
- Additional rigid heddle reeds are also available, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60/10cm (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15 dpi), and the vari dent reed, so you can weave fine to bulky or textured yarns
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and lightweight, (1.7kg, 4lbs)
- Cute without sacrificing function.
- For new and experienced weavers - the perfect classroom loom
Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
SampleIt Loom Stand
This strong and sturdy loom stand is the perfect partner for the SampleIt Loom 25cm (10ins) and 40cm (16ins).
Easy to assemble and attach, you can weave anytime, anywhere without a table. Adjustable loom angle and foot rest for comfortable weaving.
Click HERE to see the information flyer.